What is hypnobirthing?
Hypnobirthing classes differ from traditional antenatal classes in that you and your partner are shown deep relaxation and breathing techniques – so that you work with your body enabling you to have an easier and more comfortable birth – safely.
Hypnobirthing allows you to understand how:
- Your birthing muscles are designed to work in harmony.
- Where there is no fear or tension severe pain does not have to be part of labour.
- You can make your labour shorter.
- Women who have used this method have had babies without the need for painkillers.
- You will be shown breathing techniques for different stages in your labour.
- You will be shown how to deeply relax.
- Your partner will be shown how to massage you so that your natural painkillers are released.
- You will be able to look forward to having a baby with excitement and joy.
- and the unsung benefits are that your baby’s birth experience will be gentle and your baby will be chilled out and calm!!
Plus-take a look at these statistics showing the benefits of using hypnosis when you have a baby.