- I have been a midwife all my working life and have delivered countless babies.
- My skills and knowledge are integral to the way I run my classes, as I always draw on my experiences working at The Royal Shrewsbury Maternity Hospital.
- Antenatal education is my speciality.
- I have and continue to go on many relevant courses so that I am up to date and well informed.
- I am well established and also the the most experienced Hypnobirthing® and antenatal teacher in Shropshire, having run these classes for many years.
- I have also attended training in hypnosis at The Royal Society of Medicine in London and regularly attend supervision sessions. The hypnosis training really underpins my Hypnobirthing® knowledge.
- I have also trained in Hypnofertility® and will be offering relaxation sessions for anyone who currently is experiencing fertility issues.
So why come to my classes? You don’t have to have a professional background in order to train to become a hypnobirthing practitioner. True. However, I firmly believe that whether you are making a baby, having a baby, or caring for your baby or babies, I believe I truly have the background and relevant credentials that will be of maximum benefit to you.
This is my speciality.
A 500 year old farmhouse situated in a small hamlet just outside Shrewsbury.The Hypnobirthing Studio is delightful, having lots of comfy sofas and overlooks a peaceful garden and rolling hills.
When you have your refreshments you can stroll round the garden, sit on the swing seat, or visit the rotating summerhouse.Truly a home from home environment. Lots of refreshments and if I am feeling inspired, home made cakes!
Lots of Grandmas in waiting come to my sessions, and they often bring a cake too!!
HypnoBirthing® cannot promise you the perfect birth, no-one can, but it can allow you to have the best birth for you.